The perivale+taylor approach focuses on leading practices in the public sectors. Specializing in community and public safety; organizational review and change management; human rights; and diversity, inclusion and equity.
Our team is experienced, insightful, and innovative.
We work quickly and collaboratively with clients to provide a professional, informed, objective, and thorough service, with minimal client disruption. Project knowledge remains with the client organisation.
The diverse experience and knowledge of the perivale+taylor team of associates includes:
- change management
- community safety, policing and bylaw
- workload data analyses
- diversity, equity, and inclusion
- human rights
- information and telecommunication system analyses and development
- issue research
- labour relations and human resources
- municipal, regional, provincial, federal governance
- planning and evaluation
- program and organisational analyses
- strategic analysis and planning
The proven success of perivale+taylor is in assembling the ideal team of our skilled and experienced associates to address the project needs of clients.